Sunday, October 12, 2014

Hymn for New England



"It makes no difference who you are or where you're from--if you want God and are ready to do as He says, the door is open. The message sent to the children of Israel--that through Jesus Christ everything is being put together again--well, He's doing it everywhere, among everyone."--Acts 10:34-36, Message


All creatures of our God and King
Lift up your voice and with us sing:
This is my Father’s world…
Of rocks and trees, of skies and seas
His hand the wonders wrought
I sing the mighty power of God
That made the mountains rise
Then sings my soul, my Savior God to Thee
How great Thou art, how great Thou art! 
I sing the mighty power of God
When through the woods and forest glades I wander
When I look down from lofty mountain grandeur
And hear the brook and feel the gentle breeze...
He speaks to me everywhere
O worship the King!
And gratefully sing His wonderful Love
Love Divine, all loves excelling
Joy of Heaven to earth come down
Jesus, Thou art all compassion,
Pure, unbounded Love Thou art
Visit us with Thy salvation
Enter every trembling heart
Revive us again
Fill each heart with Thy Love
May each soul be rekindled
With Fire from above
O God, our help in ages past
Our hope for years to come
Our shelter in the stormy blast
And our Eternal home.
Revive us again.

Take my hands and let them move
At the impulse of Thy love
Take my feet and let them be
Swift and beautiful for Thee.....

No comments:

Post a Comment