Saturday, June 14, 2014

Easter x 52


                          fineartamerica.com

"He is risen! He is not here. See the place where they laid Him. But go, tell His disciples and Peter, 'He is going ahead of you in Galilee.' There you will see Him, just as He told you." --Mark 16:6-7

Two little words full of dynamite: "but go." All other good men are dead-dead. Not this One. The Resurrection shouts through eternity that this is God Himself, who was, who is, and is to come. Every Sunday is a reminder of all of that. Awake, my soul!

"How can I keep from singing Your praise
How can I ever say enough

How amazing is Your love
How can I keep from shouting Your name
I know I am loved by the King
And it makes my heart want to sing"-- Chris Tomlin



Posted 9-15-13

No comments:

Post a Comment